Davit Cranes from Thern offer versatile solutions for a vast range of applications. They are the go-to cranes when shop solutions are needed and can be either fixed or portable, making them ideal for single applications or for use within rental fleets. With various features and specifications to choose from, there will be a Thern Davit crane to meet your needs.
WHAT IS A DAVIT CRANE?
A davit crane is a lifting device with an angled beam, mounted on a vertical axis. Davits are designed to be versatile, and they are often used in confined spaces. There are portable and stationary applications, available with manual or powered hoists, or winch lifting apparatus.
WHO ARE THERN AND WHAT MAKES THEIR DAVIT CRANES SO EFFECTIVE?
Thern Davit cranes are proudly manufactured in the US. Thern has many years of experience manufacturing the highest quality lifting equipment, and they design and manufacture both standard and custom cranes. The Thern name is one of the best known in relation to Davit cranes so you’ll find something to meet your needs amongst their extensive range.
THE THERN DAVIT CRANE RANGE
Thern Davit cranes have various outstanding features, all of which make them a great product option for a range of environments. Choose from various cranes with a choice of adjustable boom lengths, heights, finishes, compatible lifting devices (hoists or winches), accessories and controls.
These are some of the most popular products in the Thern Davit crane range:
• Thern 5PT30 Series – with a weight capacity of up to 3,000lbs, this crane is a good option when larger loads need to be dealt with. A hand or power winch can be used and the crane can have corrosion-resistant finishes to withstand harsher environments.
• Thern 5PF5 Series – up to 850lbs capacity, making it great for smaller lifting tasks. This model is specifically configured for short, less frequent lifts – it can be used with a power winch for more frequent lifting.
• Thern 5PA5 Series – a light and portable davit crane option that is easy to assemble and disassemble. It has full 360° rotation available through the use of roller bearings.
• Thern 5PT5 Series – this crane can use electric, hydraulic and pneumatic operation and is available with a variety of bases.
• Thern 5PA10 Series – a crane with more vertical lifting height available, so it can be used where taller objects need to be cleared.
• Thern 5PT10 Series – this is suitable for mid-range loads, with a weight capacity of up to 1,200lbs. It has an adjustable boom and can rotate 360°.
• Thern 5PT20 Series – this is the right choice for heavier loads, with a 2,000lb weight capacity and an adjustable boom to achieve different heights and reach.
• Thern 5PF5 Series – a crane without a base, with an 850lb capacity. This model is designed for shorter lifts of a lower frequency.
ORDER A THERN DAVIT CRANE FROM LIFTING EQUIPMENT STORE USA
It couldn’t be easier to order your Thern Davit Crane – choose from our extensive product range and place your order online. If you need any help with product selection and specification, please just ask.
When you order from Lifting Equipment Store USA, we offer free shipping on orders over $1000.
To talk to our team, please call (+1) 713 489 5335, email email@example.com or send us a message online.